FINCAD empowers Capital Market participants to solve derivative analytics problems with innovative simplicity. The key to our success for over 30 years is our unique combination of innovative engineering and a highly dedicated team committed to going above and beyond to help customers and partners achieve their goals. FINCAD is now the Capital Markets Group within Zafin. Products and services will continue to be offered under the FINCAD brand.
We are proud to be recognized as a Top Employer in British Columbia for the last 11 years and a Top Canadian SME employer for the last three years in a row.
Location: This position is based in Dublin, Ireland, and it can accommodate remote work arrangement.
As a Project Manager, you will work closely with our professional services and software development teams to deliver SaaS and on-premise solutions from onboarding, throughout development to post go-live for our customers. You will be responsible for planning customer projects and monitoring overall progress, resolving issues, initiating corrective action as appropriate, referring major issues to senior stakeholders, and managing project reporting, including tracking key project KPIs.
In this position, you get to:
- Deliver client solutions; in particular, coordinating internal and external resources and stakeholders for our enterprise customer implementations.
- Handle day-to-day team administration, including resource management, operational management and controls (i.e. project scheduling, status reporting, timesheets, expense reporting, documentation controls), and operational reporting.
- Track and report progress against financial targets, and handle contractual and financial dealings for client projects (i.e. expense management, project billing, revenue reporting and forecasting, contract management).
- Ensure that all customer and internal project activities are carried out successfully in a timely and effective manner.
- Help coordinate the delivery of relevant training tailored to our customers, partners and employees.
- Be an active contributor to a positive, collaborative, and high performing team environment.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- 5+ years of project management experience in implementing technology solutions, ideally in financial institutions or financial technology (FinTech) sector.
- A proven technical background in project management, business analysis.
- A strong understanding of systems implementation and software development life cycle.
- A customer first mindset, with strong communication and customer interaction skills.
- Demonstrable experience in influencing, leading, and building relationships at all levels both internally and externally.
- Related university degree (i.e. Computer Science, Finance, Business, Management Information Systems, etc).
- Experience with project management best practices and excellent organizational skills with a keen interest in continuous process improvement.
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time.
It would be great if you also have:
- Project Management certifications (i.e. Prince2, PMP, CAPM).
- JIRA knowledge.
- Knowledge of concepts or experience in Quantitative Finance.
Why choose FINCAD as your preferred employer?
At FINCAD you get to solve interesting problems in an intellectually challenging environment and work alongside very smart and hard-working people to build something that matters. The learning is continuous and in addition to competitive rewards, a flexible work environment, we offer a generous vacation policy.
We have transitioned to a flexible working approach and this role is expected to be remote, ideally in either the US or Canada. A willingness to work flexible hours given global collaboration across the Pacific, Eastern and European time zones is essential.
In addition to competitive salary and a great place to work, we offer:
Flexibility: At FINCAD, it's about getting the job done. You have flexibility when it comes to where and when you work.
Supportive Environment: We get that our team members have lives outside of work. We are understanding and supporting them in any way we can.
Professional Development: We offer a development-focused working environment that provides continual opportunities to learn and hone your skills.
Community Involvement: Working at FINCAD means you will be able to give back to your local and global communities with our organized volunteer efforts. And we welcome you taking initiative on where we can get involved more.
Time to Recharge: Our people work hard. And we realize it's important for them to have time to relax and recharge. That's why we offer a minimum of four weeks vacation to all employees.
Wellness Plans: We provide competitive health, dental and retirement plans in each of the countries we operate.