Senior Marketing Manager
FINCAD empowers organizations to optimize risk and return through simplified and direct control over the pricing and risk analytics of financial derivatives and fixed income products. The key to our success for over 30 years is our unique combination of innovative engineering and a highly dedicated team committed to going above and beyond to help customers and partners achieve their goals. Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with offices in New York, London, and Dublin - FINCAD delivers the technology and support that instills Confidence in Risk.
We are a global fintech innovator in the capital markets and seek a Senior Marketing Manager to join our team to accelerate and drive our growth.
At FINCAD, we put our customers first. We provide products and services that empower our users by making sophisticated and complex financial instrument analytics universally accessible. You will have a direct impact on the success of FINCAD by amplifying our voice in the market and playing a key role in new client acquisition efforts. You will work cross-functionally to ensure marketing activities fully support our go to market strategy.
In this position, you will be responsible to:
- Understanding our market, the competition, and our solution offerings, develop and execute effective marketing strategies to increase FINCAD’s awareness and drive growth.
- Work collaboratively with the sales team on demand generation activities targeted at specific users and use cases; amplify how we solve business problems for our clients.
- Partner closely with product management to develop compelling content with effective messaging of FINCAD’s offerings, including via www.FINCAD.com.
- Partner with external PR agency to increase awareness via regular cadence of thought leadership placement in industry publications and/or speaking engagements.
- Run experiments, test hypotheses, and bring analytical rigour to marketing activities, especially those related to SEO and account-based marketing.
- Lead a small marketing team.
To be successful in this role, you should have/be:
- A demonstrated track record generating awareness and new business opportunities marketing to capital markets participants (e.g., hedge funds, asset managers, banks, pension funds etc.).
- At least 4 years of marketing management experience, building strong teams.
- A strategic mindset, creative flair, and attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate, influence and drive solutions forward in cross functional teams.
- Adaptability to embrace shifting goals or priorities in a fast-growing business.
- Experience and strengths in both demand generation and product marketing.
- Comfortable being very hands-on and operates with a sense of urgency and a ‘let’s get it done’ approach.
- Experience developing, executing, and measuring effective B2B lead and demand generation programs across multiple marketing channels and geographies.
- Ability to craft simple, clear messaging and sales tools that enable sales teams to effectively convey service offerings to customers and prospects.
- Commitment to learning the nuances of FINCAD’s solutions, the business problems we solve and the competitive landscape we operate in.
Preference will be given to candidates who also have:
- Experience marketing technology solutions for financial derivatives and risk analytics.
- Marketing experience in multiple organizations, including larger organizations.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, Marketo and other marketing automation tools.
- Desire to grow professionally and assume greater marketing responsibility.
- Experience working with sales development teams.
At FINCAD you get to solve interesting problems in an intellectually challenging environment and work alongside very smart and hard-working people to build something that matters. The learning is continuous and in addition to competitive rewards, a flexible work environment, we offer a generous vacation policy.
We have transitioned to a flexible working approach and this role is expected to be remote, ideally in either the US or Canada. A willingness to work flexible hours given global collaboration across the Pacific, Eastern and European time zones is essential.