FINCAD empowers Capital Market participants to solve derivative analytics problems with innovative simplicity. The key to our success for over 30 years is our unique combination of innovative engineering and a highly dedicated team committed to going above and beyond to help customers and partners achieve their goals. FINCAD is now the Capital Markets Group within Zafin. Products and services will continue to be offered under the FINCAD brand.
As SVP, GTM and Product Strategy, you will be responsible for go-to-market and product strategy for the Capital Markets Group - setting strategy, leading the team to execute and playing a direct role with customers. You will create the foundation to win business, create value for customers and define our position in the Capital Market space, with a focus on derivatives, fixed income and risk analytics.
In this position, you get to:
Strategy & Leadership
- Define and build the market and product strategies to drive the growth objectives for the Capital Markets Group.
- Examine and weigh market dynamics, competition, customer feedback and needs, technology and market trends to refine our current and future offerings.
- Collaborate with the Sales, Marketing and Product heads to formulate and drive the go-to-market plan to achieve the organization's growth objectives.
- Lead Product Strategy for the Capital Markets Group with a focus on new products and market opportunities and new revenue streams that the sales machine can take on and drive real growth with.
- Lead the creation and prioritization of the Product Roadmap in collaboration with GTM and Product Strategy Banking Group, Product Design & Engineering, and Chief Analytics Officer.
- Lead the solution consultant and bid-management activities of Capital Markets. Responsible for the quantitative and technical assistance in the client acquisition journey, overseeing resource allocation of the solution consultants to optimize revenue generation across competing opportunities.
- Oversee the team of Product Strategists that manage our Sales Plays and support the sales organization by providing quantitative analytics and Capital Markets expertise.
Management of People and Resources
- Lead a world-class team across GTM and Product Strategy; hiring, developing, driving, and recognizing superior performance.
- Ensure the team is supported and enabled to perform to full potential; oversee performance management, ensure business continuity and succession planning, and onboard / offboard team members when necessary.
- Direct management of the assigned roles, and acting in the capacity of additional roles in the event of resourcing gaps.
- Ensure optimal scalable operating effectiveness and efficiency for all processes and initiatives connected with revenue-generating areas of the business, in collaboration with end-to-end process owners.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Extensive Capital Markets expertise in trading, risk management or related technology. Practical experience with derivatives and fixed income analytics across several asset classes.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering commercially focused, high growth software as a service solutions in the Capital Markets FinTech space.
- At least 4 years of product strategy experience for cloud-native services and API's as SaaS offerings in Capital Markets.
- Tech savvy to stay abreast of constantly evolving technologies.
- Experience conducting market research, developing business cases, creating strategic product roadmaps, and partnering with engineering to deliver successful new product offerings on time and on budget.
- Ability to drive product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions.
- Ability to craft simple, clear messaging and sales tools that enable sales teams to effectively convey service offerings to customers and prospects.
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills with the ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
- Will require flexibility with working hours based on business needs and global collaboration across multiple time zones.
Why choose FINCAD as your preferred employer?
At FINCAD, you get to solve interesting problems in an intellectually challenging environment and work alongside very smart and hard-working people to build something that matters. The learning is continuous and in addition to competitive rewards, a flexible work environment, we offer a generous vacation policy.
We have transitioned to a flexible working approach and this role is expected to be remote, ideally in either North America or London or Dublin. A willingness to work flexible hours given global collaboration across the Pacific, Eastern and European time zones is essential.
In addition to competitive salary and a great place to work, we offer:
Flexibility: At FINCAD, it's about getting the job done. You have flexibility when it comes to where and when you work.
Supportive Environment: We get that our team members have lives outside of work. We are understanding and supporting them in any way we can.
Professional Development: We offer a development-focused working environment that provides continual opportunities to learn and hone your skills.
Community Involvement: Working at FINCAD means you will be able to give back to your local and global communities with our organized volunteer efforts. And we welcome you taking initiative on where we can get involved more.
Time to Recharge: Our people work hard. And we realize it's important for them to have time to relax and recharge. That's why we offer a minimum of four weeks' vacation to all employees.
Wellness Plans: We provide competitive health, dental and retirement plans in each of the countries we operate.