FINCAD Analytics Suite includes over 200 professionally-designed workbooks designed to make getting started easier. They include all necessary functions in one place for calculation of fair value, risks, and discount factors. For example: The Interest Rate Swap Portfolio workbook provides detailed inputs and outputs:
- Trade Details
- Individual & Portfolio Cash Flows
- Credit Exposure Report & Graphs, Exposure Profile
- Yield Curve
Integrated With Market Data
All workbooks in FINCAD Analytics Suite can accept user-entered data, or they can conveniently import and use market data from external sources (such as Bloomberg Finance LP*). Once you have an account with one of these data providers you can import the data you need with a click of a button. Market data from any source can also be used once it is downloaded into a spreadsheet.
- Use one of the workbooks included with the Suite
- Create your own customized workbooks by embedding FINCAD functions
- FINCAD's Professional Services can create a customized workbook for your unique needs
* Bloomberg is a trademark of Bloomberg Finance LP. FINCAD is not associated in any way with Bloomberg Finance LP.