Join us at the annual Hedge Fund China Summit on September 12th in Shanghai. Organized by the Chinese investment technology firm, Caishiv, this event will explore the many opportunities and challenges facing global hedge funds as they seek to generate alpha in the current landscape.
Speakers will include finance professionals from several global financial organizations, including a presentation by Jason Lui, Derivatives Analyst at FINCAD.
The Hedge Fund China Summit will cover a range of hot-button issues pertaining to alternative investment management. Some of these will include:
- The impact of the SSE 50 and CSI 500 stock index futures on the hedge fund industry
- Different investment strategies and asset allocations for alternative investment portfolios
- Benefits of direct hedging vs. using a fund of funds (FOF) for China's institutional investors
- Global asset allocation, including long-term investment strategies for fixed income hedge funds
- Quantitative investment strategies in China
- Potential outcomes of using a strategy incorporating Commodity Trading Advisors (CTAs)
- Discussion of credit, volatility and risk management in today’s environment