Join expert traders, fund managers, risk mangers, quants, and regulators within the global financial industry for a 4-day conference in Mexico City starting June 17 to learn the latest advances in the fields of risk management, trading, technology, and market regulation.
Leading practitioners and academics will be present to discuss where the industry is headed and how you can generate and retain competitive advantage within it.
Workshops, round tables, and seminars will cover topics including:
- Counterparty risk and CVA
- Liquidity risk management
- Market and credit risk management
- Operational risk management
- Capital adequacy and CCAR
- Technology risk
- High frequency trading strategies
- Computational finance for quants
- Alpha vs. Beta strategies
- Portfolio optimization
- Scenario analysis